What’s better than Chinese take out? A fresh, homemade take-out style meal that you don’t have to pick up! This recipe comes together quick and easy with mostly ingredients you already have in your pantry or fridge. Plus, you can serve 4 people with just 2 chicken breasts. As always, I hope you give this a try and let me know your thoughts.
4 Servings in Under 30 Mins
- 2 Chicken Breasts – Diced in 1″ Cubes
- 2 Bell Peppers (Red & Green) – Diced in 1″ Cubes
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion – Diced in 1″ Cubes
- 1.5 Cups of Pineapple – Diced in 1″ Cubes
- 2 Tbs Canola or Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbs Sesame Oil
Sweet & Sour Sauce:
- 1/3 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Whisk sweet & sour sauce ingredients together & set aside.
- Heat wok or large nonstick pan over medium heat and add canola & sesame oils. Add chicken & cook until 165º internal temp then remove from pan.
- Add bell peppers, onion & pineapple to pan, cook for 3-4 mins stirring frequently. Add sweet & sour sauce, turn heat on high to reduce sauce by 1/3. Add chicken back to pan, toss to combine and serve over rice and top with sesame seeds.
Want recipes in your inbox? Subscribe below 👇
Lets connect on Instagram – @cory.cooks