Sometimes it’s just too much trouble to sit down and eat a proper lunch during a busy week day! This solves that and is loaded with good-for-you ingredients that you can sip, even while on the phone. Smoothies are a great on-the-go lunch and are so flexible – you can add or omit ingredients you like/dislike or ones that you have in your fridge! Here is the guideline I tend to stick to.
Ingredients for 1 Large Smoothie
- 1 Cup Packed Greens – A mix of Spinach/Kale/Baby Kale, Etc.
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup Berries of Choice – Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Etc. Fresh or Frozen!
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice (Or Apple Juice – again, going with what you have on hand)
- 1/4 Cup of Plant Based Milk – Highly Recommend Elmhurst Unsweetened Oat Milk
- 1 Scoop of FNX Protein – Use this link for 15% off! Or code: FNXvoZk
- 1 Cup Ice
Add ingredients to blender & blend on high until smooth. If your smoothie is too thick, add more juice. If your smoothie is too viscous, add more ice. Enjoy!
Notes, Tips & Tricks
- Make “ready to blend” serving size mixes of your fruits and veggies, store them in the freezer – then add the juice, ice & blend. How is that for easy meal prepping?!
- Looking for a blender? I ❤️ my Ninja – Check it out on Amazon!
- If you prefer a sweeter smoothie – try adding honey or maple syrup or opt for a sweetened plant milk.
Interested in receiving recipes like this in your inbox? 👇👇