This veggie packed dish is sure to hit the spot if you are craving takeout. One of my favorite things about stir frying and wok cooking is how quickly dishes come together. This dish is no exception, less than 10 minutes of prep and about 10 minutes of cooking time. Alright, let’s get to it! 👇👇
Ingredients for 4 Servings:
- 1 9.5oz Pack of Hakubaku Organic Ramen Noodles
- 1 Cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 Bell Pepper, Cut into Strips
- 1 Large Carrot, Cut into Strips
- 1 Zucchini, Cut into Strips
- 1/2 Yellow Onion, Cut into Strips
- 1/3 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbs Soy Sauce
- Chili Flakes
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Tsp Sesame Oil
- Cook and drain ramen according to package instructions. Reserve about 1 cup of cooking water.
- Heat wok or large skillet over medium high heat and add sesame oil.
- Add vegetables, soy and chili flakes to pan. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked ramen and hoisin to pan. Begin adding reserved ramen water one splash at a time until desired sauce consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste & serve. Enjoy!