This recipe is sure to become a regular, the bites are just so good! They cure your sweet tooth without all the guilt of a traditional dessert. Best of all, they are vegan and only take about 10 minutes!
Ingredients for ≈ 16 Bites:
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/3 Cup of Toasted & Salted Macadamia Nuts (if unsalted, add a pinch of salt)
- 1/2 Cup of Almond Butter
- 1/3 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Flakes
- 1 Tbs Cocoa Powder
- Add oats and macadamia nuts to food processor and pulse until nuts are broken into small pieces but not turned into flour.
- Add oat and nut mixture to a large bowl and fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Once combined, form into tablespoon size bites and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes and store in the refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy!
- You can substitute most soft nuts like pecans, walnuts, etc. for the macadamia nuts. If they are raw or unsalted, just add a pinch of salt to the food processor.
- Have an extra chocolatey tooth? Stir in a handful of chocolate chips or add bits of your favorite chocolate bar to the food processor.
- These can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer, whichever you prefer!