- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1/2 Pound of Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup of Chipotles in Adobo, Chopped (+/- depending on how spicy you want it).
- 1/2 Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen or Canned Corn
- 1/2 Cup of Cooked Black Beans
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Cheese of Choice
- Sour Cream & Salsa or Pico De Gallo for Topping
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Score spaghetti squash from stem to bottom 3-4 times with a fork and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Let cool and cut in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and discard, season with olive oil, salt & pepper. Place face down on greased baking sheet and bake for 35-45 minutes or until tender.
- While the spaghetti squash bakes – brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat and lightly season with black pepper. Once cooked through, stir in chipotle peppers, diced onion, garlic & cumin.
- Once onions become tender, taste and add salt as needed. Some chipotles in adobo are saltier than others.
- Remove from heat and stir in corn & black beans.
- Once spaghetti squash is cooked through, remove from oven and raise temp to 450º.
- Flip squash face side up, fill with ground beef mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted & bubbly, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with sour cream, salsa and/or pico de gallo. Enjoy!